1. What is the date we will regather?
Sunday, October 18th. Service times will be at 9 am and 10:30 am.
2. What precautions and programming will be provided for kids?
Nursery - 5th grade will be available at the 9 am service. Middle School and High School programming will be provided at the 10:30 am service. We will be taking temperatures the kids enter their prospective classrooms. We ask that those over the age of 11 wear a mask in all common spaces, but the mask is optional once seated and physically distanced from others. CLICK HERE FOR KID'S MINISTRY FAQ
3. Will the café be open?
The café will not be open until further notice. Feel free to BYOC (Bring Your Own Coffee). We will schedule food trucks periodically.
4. What will be the seating arrangement in the worship center?
- We are decreasing the amount of seats in the worship center in order to spread the rows further a part to accommodate 6ft. of spacing. A household can sit together, but we are asking everyone not in the same household to practice the physical distancing of 6 ft.
- As you enter the worship center choose an appropriate place to sit based on the number of people attending (i.e. you or you and family members). This will allow us to maximize our seating capacity while observing physical distancing.
- If your child is attending in the worship center with you and becomes disruptive, please quietly exit the auditorium and feel free to continue the service from the front lobby or Overflow Room if space is available, while maintaining safe distancing recommendations. The Overflow Room and Lobby areas will allow for space for your child(ren) and for you to continue to view the service.
5. Are you requiring reservations for a seat?
We are not requiring reservations at this point.
6. Are masks required?
- In accordance with the guidelines given to us by local officials we are asking that you wear your mask in all common spaces throughout the building (restrooms, halls, lobby, stairwells, etc.).
- Wearing mask is encouraged, but not required once you are in your seat maintaining 6ft. of distance from others in the worship center and other meeting spaces.
This will apply to all classrooms and middle/high school meetings spaces as well.
- Children 11 years of age and under are not required to wear masks.
- All volunteers and staff will be wearing masks in common spaces and as they serve. Those on stage will not be required to wear masks, but will be physically distanced.
7. Will offering be taken and communion provided?
Yes! We will not be passing plates or bags for offering and communion. We will give you a self-serve communion as you enter. We will encourage you to give your offering at the designated boxes provided in the worship center.
8. Where should I enter and exit?
- If you have a child to check in we would like you to enter the family entrance and exit through this same entrance.
- All other adults and teens should enter through the main entrance at the front of our building and exit through this entrance as well.
9. Will there be singing?
Yes! We believe it is important for the church to gather to worship which will include singing.
10. Are there overflow options available?
Yes! We will be making rooms and lobby available for families who cannot be the worship center due to capacity and/or risk. The rooms will be limited in capacity depending on the size.
11. What types of sanitization and disinfecting is the church utilizing to minimize the spread of sickness?
- We have increased the quality of the air filters being used in our building
- We have installed 40 air filters throughout our building (classrooms, worship center, halls, lobby, etc.) with 20 more to be added in the coming weeks
- We are cleaning & sterilizing our building 6 days a week (wiping down doors, handles, rails, etc.)
- We are using a non-chemical disinfectant that works atomically drawing the virus' microbes to it and then destroying them. Once applied works for 90 days, but will be re-applied throughout our building every 45 days.
- We will sanitize surfaces, restrooms, doors, etc. throughout the service.
12. Who should worship online?
We encourage those 70 years and older as well as those with compromised immune systems to worship online.
If you have any of the following symptoms this week, please worship online:
- Fever over 100.4
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
13. What happens when I arrive?
- As you arrive, please consider others when exiting your vehicle to maintain the physical distancing.
- If possible give the car next to you a space of distance.
- Arrive early to be prepared to serve, but please set a good example of honoring protocols as you are serving those in the church.
- We encourage you to limit hanging out in the lobby to visit as you arrive and exit.